The best bite alarms for carp fishing comes down to preference but there are some things to look out for to make sure you get the best alarms that function well.
Whether you’re night fishing or doing days, you want a sensitive alarm so that you know as soon as the fish picks up the bait you’re getting a bleep. This will give you the best chance of hooking into the fish.
Your fishing alarm also needs to be weather proof so no matter what the elements are doing you know your alarms are going to perform.
There are so many carp bite alarms on the market and knowing which one is best can be hard work so we will guide you through the best carp bite alarms of 2020.
Fox RX+ Bite Alarm
The Fox RX+ is a stunning bite alarm with many features. It comes with a weather proof case to protect it from the elements. It comes with a night and day mode which you would hope for from a half decent alarm. They boast a very clever sensitivity control which practically eliminates any false signals from wind or rain.
The new fox bite alarm has a brilliant low drain battery meaning you get more power and more time from your alarm. Even if your battery does get low, the alarm will let you know so that you can make a change before it cuts out.
We could go on for a very long time telling you about all the features of the number one carp fishing bite alarm of 2020 but here they all are in bullet point format….
- Weatherproof Case
- Digital Circuity
- D-Tec™ Plus Sensing System (DTSS)
- A drop back differential
- Very Low Battery Drain
- CNC machined Tru-Run™ roller wheel
- Twin multi-colour LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple & White)
- On / Off toggle switch with 2 operational modes (day and night mode)
- When in night mode both LEDs will subtly glow in your chosen colour
- High quality cone speaker
- Rigid 3/8” stainless steel thread
- Rod-friendly rubber inlays
- Indexed ergonomic control for volume (8 different levels of volume with lowest setting being completely silent)
- Indexed ergonomic control for tone (8 different tone settings: turn dial clockwise to raise pitch and anti-clockwise to lower pitch)
- Indexed ergonomic control for Intelligent Sensitivity featuring See-Saw elimination (8 different sensitivity settings)
- Range test function allows user to check RX+ Receiver is picking up RX+ head at any given range
- Low battery warning (LED colour changes to cyan indicating it is time to replace batteries)
- Power Out Socket (2.5mm) for use with illuminated Swingers
Supplied with two compression washer options: rigid and soft with an additional spare soft washer per unit
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
- RX+ Receiver, 2-rod, 3-rod and 4-rod presentation sets available separately